It’s finally here! The Teacher Occupations Report for Los Angeles County is printed and ready to be shared! Click the LINK or the image below to read or print the report.
The Centers of Excellence for Labor Market Research (Los Angeles/Orange County) in support of the Teacher Preparation-STEM/CTE project has put together a Faculty Hiring Survey Report summarizing the results of a survey completed by community college HR Directors in the Los Angeles County region to assess their hiring needs.
The report includes:
- LMI data: demand for teachers in the Los Angeles County region
- Real-time employer job postings for teacher occupations (2018)
- Demand for community college teachers
- What community colleges offer and regional student completions
- A Program Spotlight: Child Development/Early Care and Education Pathway
- Benefits of teaching
- Data gaps and opportunities