About this event
This FREE conference is for everyone in the field of education:
- Are you a future teacher? A college or high school student?
- A current teacher? College faculty? Paraeducator?
- Do you work with teachers and future teachers? Or want to?
THIS CONFERENCE IS FOR YOU!
TEACH for LA Fall 2021
Monday November 15th – Wednesday November 17th
Join us for breakout sessions with leaders in the field of education and early childhood education, panels, networking, and many opportunities to learn what you need to know to TEACH for LA!
The conference will have a variety of breakout sessions to choose from, including sessions on early childhood education, TK-12 education and special education. Those registered will receive a schedule of all breakout session topics, dates and times by November 8th. You will be registered for the conference and have access to whatever sessions your schedule allows. Breakout session links will be sent the day before the session to all registered.
JOIN US FOR
Conference kick off Monday November 15th 5:30-7:00 pm
Breakout sessions November 16th – November 17th
Panels with teachers, students, and education experts
Networking, collaboration and fun!
Everything you need to know to TEACH for LA!
We have a special FACULTY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS planned for Wednesday November 16th and Thursday November 17th.
Each day of the conference you will choose your own breakout sessions and join a community of educators and future educators in learning about such topics as:
- Early Childhood Education Permit Matrix
- Multiple Subject/Elementary School Credential Requirements
- Single Subject/Junior High and High School Credential Requirements
- Teacher Panel: Learn from Teachers Currently in the Field
- Student Panel: Current Teacher Preparation Community College Students
- Special Education Panel: Experts Share the Importance of High Quality SPED
- TK-12 Interviewing Panel: Tips and Tricks to Help You be Successful
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in TK-12
- Social Emotional Learning with Young Children
- Invest in Your Future
- Guest Speakers, Networking and an Opportunity Drawing
This conference is organized by TEACH LA Regional Collaborative (https://www.teachlarc.org). Sessions are hosted independently by regional community colleges and educations partners. This regional conference provides an opportunity to engage with faculty and teacher preparation programs from the Los Angeles Region.
Breakout sessions will be offered at various times of the day. There will be a special Conference Wrap Up on Wednesday November 17th and we will end the TEACH for LA conference with an opportunity drawing. You must be present during the opportunity drawing and live in California to win.
Join Us November 15th-November 17th for TEACH FOR LA
All are Welcome! This is a FREE Conference
Questions? Email: [email protected]